“Exquisite!!”

Ranked #113 of 4,179 Restaurants in Melbourne
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

After reading the reviews I had narrowed it down to La Luna for a special birthday dinner (and our first visit to Melbourne).
The staff were extremely accommodating, friendly & passionate about the food. Every dish we ordered was Devine! The freshness,flavour & love that went into preparing it was apparent.
We would definitely recommend it to anyone & it would be at the top of our list to visit when next in Melbourne.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I was attending a Catherine Deveny Writing Masterclass upstairs and included was morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. What a culinary treat.
The morning ea consisted of proscuitto with chese and lettuce between thickly sliced fresh white bread - delicious. For lunch there was almost too many dishes to remember, so let me see how I go - roasted chicken with a delicious butter sauce, fillet steak in slices, vegetarian beans, salad, beans, roasted vegetables....I know I've missed out on some things but it was all fabulous. The fillet steak was a little rare for my liking but for true meat lovers, it would've been excellent. Afternoon tea was a chocolate cake that melted in your mouth.
Staff were exceptional - extremely helpful and brought coffees in and out of our workshop discreetly without interrupting the flow of the day.
Parking isn't too bad. Found a three hour park nearby but the parking officers are vigilant so beware.
I will return with my family next time. Thank you for such an enjoyable culinary treat La Luna

2  Thank UrbanDrifter
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great night out with friends. Delicious food and the meat is sensational!!! It just melts in your mouth the way meat should be cooked!!!! Adrian is a delight and and makes a mean gin & tonic!!! He's definitely the 'Good Chef"!!!! The service is excellent and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Will definitely go again and again.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We come here regularly for the steak and meat. Great portions and quality produce at reasonable prices.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Tip top food,best ingredients,knowledgeable staff.
A mecca for anything with MEAT.We can't rate this restaurant/experience highly enough.