1. Centrally located
2. Washer / Dryer - works great
3. Heaters - 2, but only one is needed to heat the entire place
4. TV - with enough channels to kill some time in between exploring the city
5. DVD player - although we did not use it, so can’t comment
6. Bed - comfortable, albeit a bit on the soft side, so can cause back problems if you spend more than a few days here
7. Good shower - good water pressure and plenty of hot water
8. Comfortable sofa
9. WiFi works without problems
10. Nice, safe, quiet building
11. Owner is quick to answer all emails
1. The apartment owner or someone, normally lives here, so a lot of the space is occupied with his personal stuff.
2. No closets and very little space to put your own personal stuff, so you are basically living out of your suitcase.
3. Because the fire alarms are so sensitive, the owner advices to either take the battery out of the fire alarm, or preferably, to avoid cooking - which is not great if you are spending more than 4 days at the flat (we were here 7 days). If you do take the battery out of the fire alarm, it will continue to beep until you re-install the battery.
4. No toaster - we had to buy one.
5. Has a coffee machine, but it was not working because the inside tray for the grounded coffee had been taken out. Therefore, only alternative was to drink instant coffee.
6. The owner’s telephone rang twice daily, which was annoying as the ring tone was loud - he could have muted the sound during the time he has guests.
Considering the price, there are similar and/or cheaper alternatives close to the CBD of rental units which are truly holiday rentals all the time, therefore you will not be sharing the unit with someone else's personal possessions (i.e. clothes or any other personal items). Also, the owner does not provide any tips as to where to go grocery shopping, find good restaurants, etc. You are simply given the keys upon arrival, shown were the unit is, and where you have to deposit the keys once you leave.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|