The location of Oaks on Lonsdale is perfect for theatre goers - close to Princess Theatre, Her Majesty's Theatre and the Comedy Theatre where I went along to the Rocky Horror Show. It's also only a couple of minutes walk away from Parliament Station where you can catch trains or trams including the free city circle tram.
I stayed in a one bedroom unit which had a separate kitchen/living area, plus laundry facilities. My room was on the 25th floor and north/west corner of the building which meant I had a great view towards Carlton Gardens and beyond and being high I wasn't disturbed by the street noise.
Plenty of great eating options nearby, but my pick was Guy Grossi's restaurants around the corner in Bourke Street - the Cellar Bar for a fantastic breakfast or coffee, or Florentino Upstairs for a luxurious dining experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks on Lonsdale is located in one of Melbourne’s most sought after locations and offers ultra modern hotel rooms and apartments. Oaks on Lonsdale provides comfortable, contemporary studios and spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments all complete with fully equipped kitchens fitted with stainless steel appliances and reverse cycle air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oaks on Lonsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks On Lonsdale Melbourne
- Oaks On Lonsdale Hotel Melbourne