Room looked ordinary on entry. There is very little room between the bed and the window, so each time i walked past, i would open the curtains. There is also a nail poking out rorm the carpet somewhere near the tiles, the sole of my foot has a puncture mark to show for it. Hint: wear slippers in the room.
Bed was very good, one of the best i have spelt in, howver it was madeup, short sheeted. You had to snuggle down to get any warmth.
A chair would be handy but there is nowhere to put it. daily servicing was good. Lifts were punctual, not much waiting although we were on the 28th floor.
Cafe downstairs next door was very good service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks on Lonsdale is located in one of Melbourne’s most sought after locations and offers ultra modern hotel rooms and apartments. Oaks on Lonsdale provides comfortable, contemporary studios and spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments all complete with fully equipped kitchens fitted with stainless steel appliances and reverse cycle air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Oaks on Lonsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks On Lonsdale Melbourne
- Oaks On Lonsdale Hotel Melbourne