We stayed in a studio room for 2 nights and had a nice view from the 22nd floor.
Was a good location for Greek precinct and Lygon St, but does take about 15mins to walk to Bourke St Mall. However you are close to the city circle tram stops that can take you to the outlets etc.
Staff were friendly and room was quiet which is great. Room a bit poorly designed and pokey in parts but it was good to have a kitchenette and fine for a couple of nights.
Value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks on Lonsdale is located in one of Melbourne’s most sought after locations and offers ultra modern hotel rooms and apartments. Oaks on Lonsdale provides comfortable, contemporary studios and spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments all complete with fully equipped kitchens fitted with stainless steel appliances and reverse cycle air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Oaks Hotels and Resorts, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Oaks on Lonsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks On Lonsdale Melbourne
- Oaks On Lonsdale Hotel Melbourne