“Good food, Good service.”
Review of Tokyo Maki

Tokyo Maki
Ranked #912 of 4,564 Restaurants in Melbourne
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 22 September 2017

We stopped at Tokyo Maki for lunch on a Saturday afternoon. The service was exceptionally quick, the food was affordable and delicious, the staff knew about available specials and were attentive. All in all an excellent experience

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Arriving late in Melbourne we went looking for some food close to our apartment. Found Tokyo Maki just across the road. Japanese is not my usual first choice. So glad I gave it a go. Lots to choose from and very good. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

My husband and I ate here for lunch after going to Sealife. The food was excellent. The service was fast and friendly. The prices were very good. Really impressed.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

This little Japanese/Korean restaurant serves yummy and inexpensive food. I had the Bento and it was great! My husband and I came in for a snack, and then ended up returning for dinner that same night.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is very affordable. Good for anyone wanting to eat Korean/Japanese food on a budget. We were lucky to have an early seating to accommodate our children.