“My fav eating location in Melbourne.”
Review of Gopal's Vegetarian

Gopal's Vegetarian
Ranked #333 of 4,321 Restaurants in Melbourne
Price range: US$0 - US$14
Cuisines: Healthy
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 10 April 2014

This place is great and cheap. My kids also love this place and we always drop by for a feed, when ever we are in town. Great food options and large serves. They are happy to give us a couple of extra plates, and we share the a couple of three course meals, between the four of us. Highly highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

This place has clearly marked vegetarian and vegan options. You get one or two mains with rice and salad plus a dessert if you want one for about $11 (less food costs less). Good value, quality food in the CBD.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

A very cheap lunch with plenty of vegetarian options. The atmosphere is friendly and the Lassi's are the best I've ever had. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Large portions of food, quick service and nice atmosphere. I loved all the vegan options but my non-vego friend was disappointed with the food. So maybe a little hit and miss for some but I think most veg*ns would love it here! I'll be going back for sure!

Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

They have a small variety but very delicious and very well priced with great special deals. All in all, Yum!! We will be back!