“Friendly delicious thai food”
Review of Lemon Bistro - CLOSED

Lemon Bistro
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We had a late lunch and ordered the mini spring rolls, pad thai with tofu ( not on menu) and the green chicken curry and a couple of singas. The service was fast and friendly. The food was very nice. The establishment was very clean and modern. We forgot to ask them to make it spicy so we got some dry chilli on the side to make it more hot to our liking. The only thing I could pick on was the curry was served on a plate with rice in which it didn't stay as hot as it would have if it was served in a bowl. I left my hat there and rang them the next morning in which they returned my phone call. I try'd to give them a tip for this which they wouldn't except. Very impressed and we shall return.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

The restaurant was crowded so we thought that was a good sign on a Saturday night. Food was just okay. Roti bread was awful, very doughy and the worst I have had. Satay sauce tasted like it was watered down - very bland.
Our main meals were very ordinary. Our teenage boys enjoyed their fried rice (but I think they are easily pleased and they were hungry!) Expensive for what it was. Would not go back as I am sure they are heaps better restaurants in Chinatown. Disappointing.
Don't bother.

Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

We happened to be walking past and found this lovely place! Great food and service as well as being reasonably priced. No complaints, very happy. Special thanks to our lovely waitress :)

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Great thai food, attentive & efficient service, well priced considering food quality. Not fancy but resulted in happy kids & me :)

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Great small Thai in Chinatown - we had a really good lunch here. Lots of nice things to choose from on the menu. Definitely can recommend it.