“Good value for money”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Broome
Roebuck Bay Caravan Park
Ranked #21 of 30 Speciality Lodging in Broome
Toodyay, Australia
“Good value for money”
Reviewed 5 December 2012

Hello,

we stayed at the Park in November 2012. We stayed in on onsite van which was basic but was very good value for money and suited our needs. The park is in a great location on the beach and close proximity to town. The only thing was that it doesnt have a pool, but we ware happy to swim at the beach anyway.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Shane B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Polish first
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 25 November 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights. On the first night a group of young boys tried to rob our caravan at 3 am. We reported it to Reception the following day, they could not have cared less. All I was looking for was a little bit of empathy as my three young kids were scared. All they did was give me the phone number of the police....would not recommend this park to families. Really dirty toilets and showers and the Lady at Reception should get another job that does not interact with the public.

• Stayed November 2012
5 Thank NiChuna

Travellers are raving about these Broome hotels

Ballarat
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Without a doubt this is the worst caravan park we stayed at in the whole of our trip around Australia. From the word go the woman on the desk was rude and unfriendly. We had nice site neighbours which was good but we were plagued with cockroaches every evening as soon as the sun went down. The ablution blocks look like something you would see on a tour of an old disused jail, with leaking taps and mirrors so dirty you can't see yourself. The "kitchen" was located in a separate area which they use to hide away all the backpackers, the fridges are full and the area was so disgusting and full of flies that we never wanted to cook in it. I have no idea why this park was recommended to us and can only imagine it was because it was the cheapest. You get what you pay for.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank brookus111
Frankfurt, Germany
Reviewed 4 November 2012 via mobile

The stay started with an annoyed receptionist at 630pm already "helping" another customer. The request for a beachfront site was ignored and we ended near some side gate anybody could enter through. It was dark already but still very clear that we were surrounded by white trash neighbours. From extending their tent site/straps 2m into our spot to building the power outlet in their site to blazing loud TV to burping and other "human sounds"... Entertaining at first, annoying briefly after. The next morning daylight made clear that other neighbours used the same level of trashiness.
The ablutions had the charm of prison walls, windy, bricks or simple grey, to give them some credit it was rather clean.
The actual beachfront sites look actually nice but we preferred to move to another park in Broome.
Since the lady during checkout didn't bother to ask about our stay I guess the longterm trashers are well known and they don't bother for shorttermers.

• Stayed October 2012
3 Thank CayeK
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 27 September 2012

Old and run down amenities. Worst when we arrived we saw a rule that said all ‘vans’ had to be parked on the left hand side of the site. Having a camper trailer that opens to the left I thought I will ask anyway. I was meat with utter bad manners and told that if I did not like it I can go. No discussion or understanding that a trailer tent that opens to the left on a trailer that is parked on the left is not really possible.
Cable beach park were our next choice and were excellent.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Chris v
Napier
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Having travelled all over Australia this caravan park has got to be the absolute worst one I have ever stayed at. Amenities are dirty, outdated and with the amount of money this park must make in the high season in dire need of a make over. Fancy having the dump point as a hole in the floor of the tolet block. There was water all over the shower area and it wasn't from the showers. The most basic I have seen.
There are too many long term residents and odd people around for it to be a holiday park.
Beachfront location maybe but it takes more than that to make an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pippabrown
Hervey Bay, Queensland, Australia
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I rang ahead to book sites and was told to come in on the day and see what was available. Booking for myself and a few other it had me concerned... When I arrived they had trouble finding sites together for us. The price is the same as other parks in Brooke and the views and location are fantastic. However the fact the grass was 30 cm tall all over our site and most of the sites around us. I found the air conditioner $3 per day surcharge interesting too, not that I even have one. The toilets have had some minor cosmetic work done but leave a lot to be desired.

This park could be so much more based just on the location with awesome sea views and 1.4 km from town but right at the front gates as you walk in looks like some sort of refugee camp with rubbish and shanties complete

Room Tip: I camped here so I can't advise on the rooms