This place is a GEM a genuine 5star rustic upto date resort not like the huge high rise or sprawling resorts you would get in the cities it's all about Broome Time laid back and beautiful.We came here last year for two weeks to celebrate our 47th wedding anniversary and was so impressed with everything decided to give it a return visit.Well nothing has changed for us at the Pinctada Hotel it's proberbly even better now the new GM who had only been there a couple of months last year has got around to changing a few things not quite upto scratch.Check-in with a nice cold drink then whisked around to our courtyard room.Lovely breakfast with hot and cold relaxing buffet style and fresh cooked omelette to order if the need arose.I see someone's review noted things ran down at the buffet well all you have to do is ask and it would get replenished as we are not talking huge numbers so everything comes out fresh after all people are having breakfast besides you.The evening dinner restaurant Selene Brasserie serves superb food and service to match waiters there if needed but not over the top.Great swimming pool and our courtyard had its own little pool to sit around if and when you wanted to with a nice cold drink.The rooms are kept nice and clean by housekeeping and if you wanted anything for either room or service just ring Wizard and things get done.The Wifi is not free but is very reasonable considering where you are with great packaging MB or GB being as I have to use mine everyday the costs weren't that our of the way.A noticed change from last year was the 2 bottles of water each day and more assortments and flavours of tea and coffee.Its no use whinging about things after your stay just see any of the duty managers on duty who are so approachable and they and they would sort it out while your there i can assure you of that as we did have a slight transportation problem last year from the airport.My wife really enjoyed her spas and came back every time so relaxed and lovely.We have been lucky enough to travel all around the world stayed in all types of glitzy hotels and the biggest and best cruise ships in the Royal Suites but the Pinctada is certainly different with its relaxed open style and amazing location not to far from Cable Beach but far enough from the Maddening Crowd is just about as good as it can be.So don't want to recommend it to much otherwise they might not be able to fit us in next year or the year after that.Sohere goes Beautiful,Tranquil,Excellent,Amazing,Idyllic,Laid Back,Relaxing you name it,it's one of those and more.Have I got a negative not really just a good idea would be to have a table in the laundry room to fold your clothes up after washing and drying according to the wife,and there needs to be a proper area just for scooters to park not one scooter in a whole carpark space when it gets busy.So that said thanks everyone for another great stay Pinctada the number one hotel in Broome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kimberley Sands Resort and Spa is Broome's newest full service spa resort located close to Cable Beach. Located in the Kimberley Region of Western Australia, our Award winning intimate 72 room & suite resort is created to nurture you. Here you'll find understated elegance and around the clock attention. Original art to the hand selected furnishings and decor, every detail reflects the Kimberley. Features include the 25m Maxima pool, guest gym, meditative gardens and day spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kimberley Sands Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinctada Cable Beach Hotel Broome
- Pinctada Cable Beach Broome