Stayed at the resort with a friend for 6 days. First off they couldn't find our booking even though had acknowledgment of payment. Staff appear to be foreign backpackers and hospitality did not seem to be their chosen employment. stayed in a poolside room. Room very run down, pool in need of repair and outdoor furniture in room courtyard leading to pool in disrepair. The furniture in the poolside restaurant dirty and tables not cleaned on a regular basis. Half the time you were waiting to find a staff member to serve you at the bar. The resort is overpriced and overrated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kimberley Sands Resort and Spa is Broome's newest full service spa resort located close to Cable Beach. Located in the Kimberley Region of Western Australia, our Award winning intimate 72 room & suite resort is created to nurture you. Here you'll find understated elegance and around the clock attention. Original art to the hand selected furnishings and decor, every detail reflects the Kimberley. Features include the 25m Maxima pool, guest gym, meditative gardens and day spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kimberley Sands Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinctada Cable Beach Hotel Broome
- Pinctada Cable Beach Broome