“Fresh food, good coffee”
Review of Ra Ra's - CLOSED

Ra Ra's
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Had breakfast here every morning (4 days) whilst on a business trip and food did not disappoint. Lunch was also good -- although not a big selection and the lavosh sandwich was a disappointment for my work colleague (he's a big eater and the portion was shockingly small). Best coffee is made by the friendly gentleman; the young lady -- not so much.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

Simply the best breakfast in town. Home made cakes and incredible pasta and other take away food to go. BUT we liked to eat in and have breakfast. And it was the only time I could keep my wife away from the incredible Pearl shops near by.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

I didn't get the 'older' lady or dodgy coffee mentioned previously, so maybe I'm biased, but I thought this place was awesome! the food was simply presented yet delicious, music was great- funky and relaxing, service was super friendly. I'll be back next time I'm in Broome for sure

Reviewed 19 April 2013 via mobile

We came here for coffee but were disappointed with a very lackluste experience. I asked for a flat white and got served a huge late instead. I accepted the mistake but suggestied an extra shot to bring it back to FW strength. This was miserably refused as it was an extra charge. There ain't no barista at work here.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Open 7.30am to 2.30pm for Breakfast & Lunch. Yum! Great coffees & fresh juices, fabulous atmosphere, popular with locals & tourists alike. Great place to just relax, write up the travel journal, observe, absorb.