“Fast, efficient and with great burgers”

Cable Beach General Store and Cafe
Ranked #20 of 76 Restaurants in Broome
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Coffee, fresh juice, breakfast, lunch, burgers, fish & chips, pizza, sushi, mini golf, groceries, wifi, ice, bait, beach gear, newspapers, magazines.
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stopped in here a couple of times, once for lunch and once for breakfast. Both times we were served quickly and didn't have to wait long for our food. Servings were generous and the food was good. Loved the burger I had - super fresh salad and a really tasty (and large) meat patty.

1  Thank Rosalie D

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I wanted to let everyone know that this place actually does a mean chicken snit sango, my first trip in 2012 I got one and the ladies were very friendly and the sango saved my skin, I hadn't been in town long and didn't know where to eat, I popped in there to check it out and got the sango. It was so big that I could only eat half for my lunch and had the other half for my tea.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

The store offers a wide range of products and good food and internet facilities. Their free book exchange was a welcome addition. The staff were very efficient and friendly and their toilets were clean. I noticed kids enjoyed the mini-golf facilities every time we called in.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

they have a bit of everything here and have good barrumundi and chips at a reasonable price. Also have a used book exchange which is a plus!

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Tried the General Store today and to have such a place so close to resorts to save a bus trip to town is great. Also had the fish and chips there for dinner and they beat the ones at Zander's hands down! The calamari were tender (unlike at Zander's where you could have used them as rubber bands), fish fresh and well cooked and portions reasonable. Plus the service was friendly unlike Zander's where you are treated as a second class citizen. Keep up the great work guys!

1  Thank Diana S