Had a standard room which had a king size bed, room was very large, well fitted out, and very clean. Unfortunately we opted for the garden view rather than the swimming pool view because we thought it would be quieter but little did we know they were talking about the very nice adult pool. Had we realized we would have opted for that instead as our garden room was opposite a generator. Location is perfect for Cable Beach but rather far from the town and with only a couple of shuttles in a day, it is rather an inconvenience if leaving the resort for other attractions elsewhere, having said that there is a good local bus service that stops across the road. Food at the resort was a reasonable standard, generally catered for the masses, quantity not quality. Facilities for children up to about the age of 11yrs was excellent, not that we had any but they catered very well for them. All the staff were very pleasant and courteous. Would definitely stay again should we return to Broome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa is the only resort overlooking Broome's iconic Cable Beach. Set against the backdrop of the Kimberley outback, the resort offers 231 rooms styled to reflect the Asian and colonial cultures which shape the identity of Broome. The diverse choice of accommodation is complimented by acres of landscaped gardens hosting artefacts from around the world. The interior of the Resort is adorned with an impressive art collection, boasting commissioned works from Australian icons such as Sir Sidney Nolan. Cable Beach Club invites you to indulge in an exclusive romantic retreat or the ultimate family holiday. Couples will enjoy the adults only Ocean Pool, Chahoya Spa by LOccitane, poolside bar, or the culinary excellence of our four restaurants. While families will have hours of fun at the Family Pool, water playground, mini golf and tennis courts. Conferences, incentives, weddings and special events are guaranteed to wow the senses when delivered against the colours of the Kimberley and are celebrated in a range of locations throughout the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Beach Club Hotel Broome
- Cable Beach Club Resort And Spa
- Cable Beach Hotel
- Cable Beach Broome