Took the family away for a short 5 night break on a recommendation from a good friend. Quite a hot time of year so we were worried about the heat and the fact that the wet season had begun. There was nothing to worry about! We arrived on a very hot day after a long trip from Melbourne and were shown to a 2 bedroom bungalow with fantastic air conditioning. It was a beautiful garden setting with wallabies and other wildlife in abundance.
There was a lot to do on site for all of us. The pools are amazing, and a great selection of restaurants for all tastes, particularly the Thai restaurant which is world class. Sitting in the sunset bar watching the sunset is a particular treat. The staff were fantastic, nothing was a problem and we had a great time.
It is not a cheap place to stay, eat or drink, but if you understand that before you go you should be fine. the bungalows have good kitchen facilities and there are lots of local, walking distance options to eat and drink for some variety.
Highly recommended if you get a chance to go to Broome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa is the only resort overlooking Broome's iconic Cable Beach. Set against the backdrop of the Kimberley outback, the resort offers 231 rooms styled to reflect the Asian and colonial cultures which shape the identity of Broome. The diverse choice of accommodation is complimented by acres of landscaped gardens hosting artefacts from around the world. The interior of the Resort is adorned with an impressive art collection, boasting commissioned works from Australian icons such as Sir Sidney Nolan. Cable Beach Club invites you to indulge in an exclusive romantic retreat or the ultimate family holiday. Couples will enjoy the adults only Ocean Pool, Chahoya Spa by LOccitane, poolside bar, or the culinary excellence of our four restaurants. While families will have hours of fun at the Family Pool, water playground, mini golf and tennis courts. Conferences, incentives, weddings and special events are guaranteed to wow the senses when delivered against the colours of the Kimberley and are celebrated in a range of locations throughout the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Beach Club Resort And Spa
- Cable Beach Club Hotel Broome
- Cable Beach Hotel
- Cable Beach Broome