After reading a few negative reviews I was worried that we were going to an outdated resort. What we found was a peaceful relaxing paradise. Our bungalow was well equipped with plenty of space for 5, comfy beds, luxurious timber floors, 2 well equipped (although plain) bathrooms (loved the L'Occitane products!) and convenient kitchenette. Gardens were beautiful to walk through and we made good use of bars, table tennis, mini golf and pools. Access to the beautiful Cable Beach was easy. Only disappointment was the terrible quality of food at the newly opened Zensai Japanese Restaurant (grills over cooked and dry and sushi and sashimi just not fresh enough). Ate at the Pearl thai twice and this was excellent. Luxury of bungalows could be improved immensely by creating more luxurious bathrooms and updating sofas. Nonetheless we would happily return and if you like the beach this has to be the best location in Broome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa is the only resort overlooking Broome's iconic Cable Beach. Set against the backdrop of the Kimberley outback, the resort offers 231 rooms styled to reflect the Asian and colonial cultures which shape the identity of Broome. The diverse choice of accommodation is complimented by acres of landscaped gardens hosting artefacts from around the world. The interior of the Resort is adorned with an impressive art collection, boasting commissioned works from Australian icons such as Sir Sidney Nolan. Cable Beach Club invites you to indulge in an exclusive romantic retreat or the ultimate family holiday. Couples will enjoy the adults only Ocean Pool, Chahoya Spa by LOccitane, poolside bar, or the culinary excellence of our four restaurants. While families will have hours of fun at the Family Pool, water playground, mini golf and tennis courts. Conferences, incentives, weddings and special events are guaranteed to wow the senses when delivered against the colours of the Kimberley and are celebrated in a range of locations throughout the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Beach Club Hotel Broome
- Cable Beach Club Resort And Spa
- Cable Beach Hotel
- Cable Beach Broome