The clouds disappeared about 20 minutes before the flight landed leaving a beautiful blue sky. The reception staff looked after us well and got us to our accommodation that included convenient parking. Air conditioning was on and the room clean and spacious with a timber veranda to have friends join us on later. Dropped our gear and went down 2 stairs to the lawn leading to the big, adults only pool with ample lounges and umbrellas with an excellent food and beverage service (delivered to your lounge). Hard to tear ourselves away to move to the Sunset Bar and Restaurant to watch the spectacular sunset and stay on for dinner. Beautiful Cable Beach is immediately in front of the resort. Great for long walks and swimming. We didn't bother going up to the lobby for the first 4 days. No need to. We had access to everything we wanted. The shop at the lobby caters for all beach and casual wear needs and has 2 PC's that we used to print our boarding passes to save time at the airport. Most relaxing break we have had for a long time. Excellent range of restaurants in Broome and most would do well in any location in Australia. Interesting sites in and around Broome and a rental car is recommended (essential). There were 10 of us spread around the resort and we all thought it was fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa is the only resort overlooking Broome's iconic Cable Beach. Set against the backdrop of the Kimberley outback, the resort offers 231 rooms styled to reflect the Asian and colonial cultures which shape the identity of Broome. The diverse choice of accommodation is complimented by acres of landscaped gardens hosting artefacts from around the world. The interior of the Resort is adorned with an impressive art collection, boasting commissioned works from Australian icons such as Sir Sidney Nolan. Cable Beach Club invites you to indulge in an exclusive romantic retreat or the ultimate family holiday. Couples will enjoy the adults only Ocean Pool, Chahoya Spa by LOccitane, poolside bar, or the culinary excellence of our four restaurants. While families will have hours of fun at the Family Pool, water playground, mini golf and tennis courts. Conferences, incentives, weddings and special events are guaranteed to wow the senses when delivered against the colours of the Kimberley and are celebrated in a range of locations throughout the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Beach Club Hotel Broome
- Cable Beach Club Resort And Spa
- Cable Beach Hotel
- Cable Beach Broome