I spent 5 nights here, the room is really nice but the bathroom is very outdated. The shower curtain was so terrible I had to ask for a new one.. Also the aircon filter was filthy. (Always checking it!!) But other than that it,s a good place, we had a standard room in the dungeon :) It was allright but pretty expensive.. But it,s pretty normal in Broome.. Overall I was happy to stay there and would go back. It,s not too far away from the city centre, and good irish pub just in the corner :) Nice swimming pools, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Inn Continental Broome is set between a vast red desert and azure blue sea, Just walking distance from the heart of Broome, and only 10 minute drive from the spectacular pristine white sands of Cable Beach, making the Mercure Inn Continental Broome the ideal location to explore Broome and it’s surrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Broome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Broome Hotel Broome
- Mercure Hotel Continental Broome
- Accor Hotel Continental Broome