The hotel is in an excellent spot with a bus stop for Cable Beach right outside, Town Beach just down the road, Matsos opposite and with its own pub. It is in walking distance to the visitor information centre, markets and open air cinema. Our room was very spacious and on the ground floor opening up onto the pool. Meals were good, and the pub was fun - especially Monday's trivia night. All the staff were very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Continental Broome is set between a vast red desert and azure blue sea, Just walking distance from the heart of Broome, and only 10 minute drive from the spectacular pristine white sands of Cable Beach, making the Mercure Continental Broome the ideal location to explore Broome and it’s surrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, ACCOR, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Broome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Broome Hotel Broome
- Mercure Hotel Continental Broome
- Accor Hotel Continental Broome