Our room ( I think a Deluxe room) was very nice and large but the aircon was too loud to use and you have to run around in the shower to get wet.
The staff member who checked us in was great.
No breakfast included made me grumpy in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Continental Broome is set between a vast red desert and azure blue sea, Just walking distance from the heart of Broome, and only 10 minute drive from the spectacular pristine white sands of Cable Beach, making the Mercure Continental Broome the ideal location to explore Broome and it’s surrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Broome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Broome Hotel Broome
- Mercure Hotel Continental Broome
- Accor Hotel Continental Broome