I stayed on business. The room was old and really a motel unit. The bathroom was worn with an inch of mould around the bottom. I wished I'd bought shower shoes.
Beds lumpy and not up to standard. Servicing extremely rudimentary, I put face-washers on floor of shower for replacement and they left them there and the foot mat draped over the toilet. No washing of used coffee cups also left dirty after servicing. Bed was pulled up but no sheets changed and not made properly. The next day I piled all towels in shower for changing and they took them but left no replacements.
The desk can't be used because there is a big TV screwed into it which can't be moved.
Rooms noisy and could hear neighbours watching TV. Was grateful I had earplugs.
Wouldn't have minded if the room was $100 per night but it was $209 which is poor value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Continental Broome is set between a vast red desert and azure blue sea, Just walking distance from the heart of Broome, and only 10 minute drive from the spectacular pristine white sands of Cable Beach, making the Mercure Continental Broome the ideal location to explore Broome and it’s surrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Broome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Broome Hotel Broome
- Mercure Hotel Continental Broome
- Accor Hotel Continental Broome