We just came home from a week in Broome staying at the Mercure Broome and I could not fault the place at all. The privilege room we had was quiet, very clean and had beautiful views over the Roebuck Bay and Bedford Park. Room was serviced daily by very polite staff and nothing was a problem for them.
Restaurant fare was not fancy but meals very nice and tasty.
We had a room on the top floor in the new building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Continental Broome is set between a vast red desert and azure blue sea, Just walking distance from the heart of Broome, and only 10 minute drive from the spectacular pristine white sands of Cable Beach, making the Mercure Continental Broome the ideal location to explore Broome and it’s surrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Broome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Broome Hotel Broome
- Mercure Hotel Continental Broome
- Accor Hotel Continental Broome