This hotel was cheap and cheerful. Friendly staff both reception and housekeeping. The rooms are clean and had everything we required for the price. We were offered a late checkout to 12pm (instead of 10am) but anything longer than that was $50 per hour so we booked the room for another night as it worked out cheaper and checked out at 6.30pm.
The pool was clean and refreshingly cold....if I had suggestion it would be to remove at least one of the shade sails as there wasn't a lot of sunshine coming through.
Room service is only available from 6pm to 8pm. They have all the TV channels plus 2 "latest release" movie channels included in the room hire.
I would stay here again for a quick trip... if I was staying longer I'd probably find something roomier and with more facilities(fully equipped kitchen, living room etc) but then I'd be paying a lot more for that too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Inn Continental Broome is set between a vast red desert and azure blue sea, Just walking distance from the heart of Broome, and only 10 minute drive from the spectacular pristine white sands of Cable Beach, making the Mercure Inn Continental Broome the ideal location to explore Broome and it’s surrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Broome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Broome Hotel Broome
- Mercure Hotel Continental Broome
- Accor Hotel Continental Broome