“Nice spacious unit.”
Review of Blue Seas Resort

Blue Seas Resort
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Broome
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This was a good size unit for 4 of us. At first I thought it was a long way from anywhere and then realised the local but stops outside and takes you to all the other hotels and the main street, supermarket, little mall and Cable Beach so easy to get around $10 for an all day pass was great- well worth the money. Friendly staff, clean and comfy. My 1 gripe is that the swimming pools were cold- why don't they have solar heating? I noticed a lot of places don't seem to tap into using their virtually year round sunshine! Overall I would recommend this to travellers to Broome!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Located 5 mins from Cable beach, clean and well set up - full kitchen and washer/dryer- in large apartment style rooms. Pool lovely, staff friendly and helpful, bus outside to town, restaurant/café The Zoo 2 mins walk with beautiful food ( not cheap). Great place to stay - expensive but so is all of Broome in dry season.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

My partner, Daughter n I stayed a Week here at Blue Seas Resort.
Was fantastic, rooms are great - Self contained unit makes life easier with a small family.
Staff were polite and very helpfull.
Pool + extra Facilities where great, as per described online.
Will only stay here for future visits to Broome.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND BLUE SEAS RESORT.
10/10

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Jayde H
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I have made Blue Seas my accommodation of choice for the last 10 years, and intend to return next year. The apartments are functional and well maintained. The excellent Zoo restaurant is next door, only a short walk to Cable Beach and the Town bus stops at the front door! Having stayed at other Cable Beach locations the principal attraction of Blue Seas for me is the welcoming and helpful management and staff.

Room Tip: A room which has a balcony with the morning sun, or one which gives a great view of the sunset over...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Eileen W
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Hi. I am From Italy and I stayed 3 nights at the Blue Seas Resort. I was there with my family but it would be also nice if I would be there with my friends. The room was nice, the swimming pool clean and big and there were bbq available . The stuff was friendly. It is really in a nice position only 5 min walk from the beach. We paid 50$ a night per person and it was really a good deal!!! I will go absolutely there again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Our two night stay was very enjoyable.
I was on Cable Beach each morning and evening, and found it a pleasant walk from the beach.
I had reservations about the sofa bed, but my friend described it as "deceptively comfortable"!
It was a bit too cool for Darwinians to swim, but the pools look very inviting.
Over all a well located and well appointed property that I will certainly consider next time I am in town on business.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We spent 2 nights at Blue Seas Resort after a 9 day 4x4 camping trip in the Kimberleys and it was wonderful. The self catering, one bedroom apartment was clean, comfortable, well equipped and just what we needed. It is a short, easy walk to Cable Beach and a number of restaurants and bars.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple