“Useful info when visiting Broome”
Review of Uniquely Broome

Uniquely Broome
Ranked #12 of 17 Shopping in Broome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Uniquely Broome is the ultimate guide book to Broome in Western Australia. Used by thousands of people who visit Broome annually. It has from Art through to Wine, shopping vouchers and lots of travellers tit bits on this tiny town that is surrounded by ocean and on the edge of the desert. A tropical paradise that has many treasures that are revealed in Uniquely Broome.
Margaret River, Western Australia, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Useful info when visiting Broome”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Uniquely Broome is a must have if you are interested in: shopping, Eating out, Massage & relaxation, pearls, Art Galleries and an easy to follow map on how to find it all. I receive my copy before I fly to Broome so I can check out the events pages & plan ahead. Plenty of interesting information & bonus vouchers on the back page.

Visited July 2013

Perth, Australia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Uniquely Broome - the "go to" publication when visiting this lovely part of WA”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Uniquely Broome is a great resource when visiting Broome - I am sure locals would also find it of use.

I've used this booklet to identify, and book, activities such as, photography, and star gazing outings whilst holidaying in the area. It was a one stop shop for what to do, where to do it, and how to book it, contact details, etc.

As I've used Uniquely Broom for a number of years now, I've found each new edition provided current information and have noticed they add new content each year, eg tide charts

It's bright and eye catching - I highly recommend this booklet to anyone planning a trip to Broome, or if you are already there, pick one up (they used to be available at the Visitors Centre).

Visited October 2012
Perth, Australia
“Awesome guide to Broome!”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

On my recent trip to Broome I purchased a copy of “Uniquely Broome” and from that point onwards Uniquely Broome and I were inseparable. This little book contained a wealth of information about Broome including essential information about tides, tours, art, shopping and a very valuable town map. There were lots of interesting snippets about the history of Broome as well as life in Broome today. Scattered throughout the book were detailed instructions about how and when to access many of the free attractions including the dinosaur prints, the flying boat wrecks and the staircase to the moon. My only regret is that I didn’t have enough time to complete the “Tick List” of all the suggested things to do to complete my Broome experience.

This is an awesome guide to Broome and a “must have” for any visitor to the area!

Visited August 2013
lizartBroome, Owner at Uniquely Broome, responded to this review, 23 August 2013
You will have to come back to Broome next year to complete the Tick List!