“You must stay here!”
Review of BroomeTown B&B

BroomeTown B&B
Ranked #1 of 14 Broome B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 October 2012

I don't even know where to start. Let me say I am a long time user of Tripadvisor and have travelled all around the world using tips here. I was a senior contributor until I thought my travel days were over so deleted my profile. We stayed here based on reviews, and once again a brilliant recommendation. Broome Town B&B is at the top of my list for beautiful accommodations. Toni and Richard built this gorgeous place with attention to detail, top quality furniture and fittings and impeccable taste. And they are the perfect hosts. Friendly, helpful, professional. You are made to feel so welcome. This place is perfectly located and has a beautiful, tranquil feel as soon as you enter the gate. The lovely alfresco area where you eat to die for breakfasts. An inviting pool, and an outdoor kitchen should you wish to cater for your own evening meals. The rooms are spacious with a comfy bed, and quality pillows. A bar fridge and a selection of teas, coffee, biscuits and chocolates! There are fluffy robes for your use. I could go on and on, but suffice to say I believe this is the best place in Broome. You must stay here.We will be back!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for BroomeTown B&B

Reviewed 12 October 2012

This is more like a boutique resort than a B&B, from the pick up at Broome airport, Toni and Richard make you so welcome in their beautiful home. Our room was spacious, private and so relaxing. Centrally located its a short walk to China town and all the Old Broome town pubs, restaurants and the markets. A short walk to the town bus to Cable Beach.
Toni is helpful and professional, recommends tours and things to do in Broome and the area. If big resorts aren't your thing you'll enjoy this treasure in Broome.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Right in the heart of the town of Broome, we were so impressed as we walked into what I can only describe as a mini-resort. Toni greeted us warmly and professionally and we felt so very welcomed. Our room was spacious and extremely comfortable and the choices on the breakfast menu were amazing and scrumptious. I would recommend a stay with Toni and Richard to anyone who is visiting Broome and we feel like we have a home away from home next time we visit Broome.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2012

What a wonderful way to experience my first stay in Broome!
Broometown B & B was all I expected and more. From the friendly greeting at the Airport to my sad farewell ( I wished I could stay longer) it was just like staying with close friends. My room was huge, tastefully furnished with all that I could have wished for and a great outlook over the garden. It was lovely to awake to the sound of birds every morning and Toni's absolutely delicious breakfasts. With only 3 Guest rooms this is just the place for a relaxing get-away. Toni and Richard were always happy to share their considerable knowledge of the area and recommendations of activities when asked.
Broometown is situated within a comfortable walk from Chinatown and Town Beach and it's just a short stroll to the bus stop for a trip to Cable Beach. (The town bus is just great!)
I would definitely stay there again......thankyou Toni and Richard for a wonderful stay!

Room Tip: All rooms are fantastic!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank RestlessLegs45
Reviewed 23 September 2012

The accommodation was absolutely beautiful, the rooms and space beautifully designed and furnished. We also had access to barbeque cooking facilities which we had not expected, and which we took advantage of. If ever we go to Broome again, we would not even bother to consider another venue. Hosts Toni and Richard were extremely helpful. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2012

After days of Kimberley dust, Broome Town B&B was an oasis. The settling was fantastic and very relaxing. The accommodation was excellent, well appointed and with a lovely shower, much appreciated after our travels. The breakfast turned out to be a real treat and very pleased we stayed the four days as this allowed us to sample a good portion of the menu. The other great thing about the place was the shared area where we were able to relax and even cook our evening meals. Location very central and appreciated the easy access to Matso's brewery. Toni and Richard are very welcoming hosts and couldn't do enough to assist. All in all a great stay and I would go back in a heat beat.

Room Tip: Not needed, all very good
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank pmac4715
Reviewed 11 September 2012

This B&B is Perfect, central to town, and the hosts Toni & Richard are the nicest people and very professional. Once you enter the gate, you are greeted by Toni with a warm smile (even though my husband pushed the busser too many times) and Cocoa the dog didn't mind either..but after a hot 8hr drive, it was the nicest greeting which made us
relax instantly. We stayed at Broometown for 4 nights and woke every morning to an amazing breakfast. Our room was first class, sparsely furnished with classy features and although there were other guests we still had privacy ++. We were collected by Kimberley Aviation at the gate and took a half day (afternoon) flight over cape Leveque, Horizontal falls including lunch at the tip of the cape. Stunning! What a lovely holiday we had. Thank you Toni & Richard for your impeccable hospitality. Our friends will here about Broometown. Mary & Cam

Room Tip: Any one of the rooms will be just perfect at Broometown. But we had the big single room to the right...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple