“Nice modern authentic Korean restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Shilla Korean BBQ

Shilla Korean BBQ
Ranked #315 of 1,645 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: US$14 - US$23
Cuisines: Asian, Korean, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups
Neighbourhood: East Perth
Toronto, Canada
“Nice modern authentic Korean restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

It was an excellent service, fantastic food and great location. But it's not cheap. I was also very surprised that they charged for small side dishes such as lettuce for Kalbi. Usually those are free at other Korean restaurants. I would recommend who's looking for a nice BBQ on the table at an upscaled atmosphere.

• Visited May 2014

• Korean first
Perth, Australia
“is this meat??”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

the meat was off you could smell it. the service bad. not a good expierence at all. i should have got them to come clean my throne room the next day

Visited May 2014
Perth, Australia
“great food in lovely location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

we thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience at Shilla and would recommend it to anyone looking for quality food, good service and a great location!
The staff are very attentive and it is a very relaxing place

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank jeff b
Ubud, Indonesia
“Woweee - Fabulous - Go There”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

This restaurant is a fantastic find, a couple of friends took me there for an authentic Korean food experience, they go there all of the time and I was not disappointed. The restaurant has a lovely ambience and the staff very attentive and helpful, excellent in fact. We ordered the Banquet and let me say, juicy morsels were put in front of us to cook on the hotplate in the middle of the table and the mix of seafood was generous and couldn't wait to start.

The aromas whilst sizzling away sent my saliva glands into a tail spin...amazing, we all took our time to savour the tastes, textures and it seemed to go on forever, absolutely divine. Please do yourself a flavour and go there, it's lovely for a special occassion and treat yourself. Thanks Geoff and Ray for taking me there.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank NomadicChic
“Delightful Korean Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

Took some friends out for their first Korean meal. Had never tried this venue. As my wife is Korean, I have eaten a lot of Korean foods so I goto these places with high expectations.

As far as a restaurant goes, the look and a feel was very comfortable with good mood lighting and decor to set the Korean scene nicely.

The service was very prompt and friendly and for beginners their menu has good instructions as to food choice.

We ordered a 3 course seafood and meat BBQ banquet for 4 people at $62 a head. The food was very well presented and very delicious. I felt the overall quantity was on the small side, however everybody was satisfied.
I was quite disappointed when it came to dessert, "Espresso or Green Tea Pannacotta". Not that it wasn't tasty, but I took my friends out for a Korean experience not Pannacotta. Why couldn't they have included a simple Korean dessert is beyond me.

Anyway the overall experience was enjoyable and a beautiful location to boot.

• Visited August 2013