“Best Breakfast with Tasty Coffee”
Review of Lincoln's

Lincoln's
Ranked #204 of 1,413 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: US$2 - US$14
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Perth CBD
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Nice local community coffee shop in Highgate...
Their breaky is best I ever had around.Cakes made in house.Coffee is good as atmosphere in shop.I suggest you to try breaky stack is the best.Enjoy :)

Reviewed 13 January 2013

I live in the Mt Lawley area and have tried nearly all the cafe's on the main strip and Lincoln 102 is one of our favourite places for breakfast and brunch. The ingredients are fresh, the food is yummy and packed full of flavour, and the coffee is amazing!

Also it is reasonably priced and we have never had to wait too long unlike some of the other cafes. Another bonus is how this cafe is not on the busy Beaufort St so you can sit outside and have a nice conversation without the constant stream of pedestrians.

Will definitely be going back to try the delicious home made cakes that line the counter!

Reviewed 17 July 2012

Pleasant place to have coffee and breakfast over the weekend. nice setting and good value

Reviewed 25 May 2012

Great coffee coffee, great breakfast, although I found staff a little on the grumpy side. However I enjoyed my visit and will venture back there again when in Perth

Reviewed 9 March 2012

I’ve been to Lincoln’s 102 in Highgate many times. Just around the corner from our office, their spinach and feta muffins are the best in Perth. That’s why I was tempted this morning to try their egsg. I mean if they bake these delicious savory breakfast goodies, then surely their eggs are going to be just as good?

Unfortunately this wasn’t the case.

Whilst the overall presentation was OK, the egg whites were all over the place. You could also just detect the faint aroma of vinegar. They also hadn’t been drained properly (water on the plate). The yolks were overcooked and it was more like eating boiled eggs on toast. Speaking of which, the toast was browned perfectly with the butter on the side – a nice generous serving that y’all know I love. The presentation (apart from the shape of the eggs) was lovely and the tomato relish on the side was a nice delicious touch.

Would I order the eggs again? Perhaps not. Would I go back for their spinach and feta muffins? Every single time.