“Very good meal”

Neighbourhood: East Perth
Sydney, Australia
“Very good meal”
Reviewed 10 February 2013

The restaurant was a second choice and the lack of customers disk not bode well. Nevertheless, it was getting late and we were hungry.

We were very pleasantly surprised. The vegetarian spring rolls and the pork and prawn rolls were probably the best we've ever had. The chilli beef with cashew and the chilli prawn mains were generous, well cooked and tasty.

This understated restaurant is worth a visit.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank FredSG

Thailand
“Offhand attitude, false information about closing times”
Reviewed 25 November 2012

I called to see if I could get delivery, and was told it was too late (at 8.40pm). They told me to come down and eat there. I then called to book a table to go and eat there (at 8.55pm) - I was told they had decided to close early so I couldn't go. They should tell the truth on their website about their opening times. And treat their customers as if we are human beings. I won't be going there - ever.

• Visited November 2012
Auckland NZ
“Yummy meal”
Reviewed 21 August 2012

We arrived after 8pm on a Sunday night. The restaurant was half full but the waiter looked as though he wanted to be somewhere else. We had to search for someone else to place our order but the food made up for the bad service. We had a very tasty meal at a reasonable price

Visited August 2012
Perth, Australia
“this is what they do”
Reviewed 28 June 2012

offer a huge variety of dishes on their menu but the sauces are all from the same pot. same spices same greens same herbs. how do I know? I'm a chef. so if you are one of those people that likes to go back and try something different from the menu, don't bother, yr orange duck is going to remind you of yr lemon chicken

Melbourne
“Lovely”
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Great little place. Not strictly Vietnamese food only but a nice selection of yummy Asian dishes. Really enjoyed the Duck and cucumber rice paper rolls. Would definitely go back.