See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Me and my friends are really excited before the trip, I had questions about the transportation from the airport to the office and I contacted the host and I got a really prompt reply and she really gave me some good advice. After I arrived, I had no trouble at all during self-check-in as all the instructions are really clear. The room itself is awesome, got everything we needed. And the balcony views are great at night time. Will book again if I am going back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank InLuvWithTravelling
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I have done many researches myself on apartments that allows cooking (as my family loves to cook). Come to my surprise that this apartment which is strategically located in the middle of the city, is the best value for our money. We didn't require 5-star hotel services and unused apartment facilities, therefore I booked this apartment for my family instead. During the stay, the lady that was guiding us through the check-in and check-out processes is polite and patient. We had an unexpected family incident before check-out, but instead of showing tantrum as the next guest was about to check in, she understood us and allowed us more time to check out. That was a relief to know we weren't being charged for another night's stay.
Would definitely visit again.

Stayed: June 2018
3  Thank Janet C
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Very confused arriving to find is not a hotel but a private apartment (didn’t mention when I booked online) Hotel reception was not able to help me with check-in as it belongs to the hotel in the same building, so you had to find directions based on a cryptic text message. Location is very good close to the city and Cat bus stop is just around the corner. Apartment amenities are sufficient but would prefer to book with the hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Mobile732199
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Booked a 2 bdrm with balcony for 7 nights. Not much nice to say about this hotel or the service. Was a horrible start to our holiday, almost a whole day and a half wasted with inconvenience and poor management. Rang beforehand as I wanted to check if the room had a lounge/sitting area. Was prepared to pay extra to change it but was told by Adriana and Wilson over the phone that the room had a sofa. On arrival discovered this was untrue. Firstly kids went to check their room and discovered dried snot and mucus wiped around walls of single beds (I scrubbed it of as kids were upset about it). Further inspection carpets were stained with excessive dust & debris especially around edges and under beds. Large hole in wall of single beds room where tv had been pulled off wall and shoved in cupboard. Excessive dirt dust and debris in wardrobe tracks. Dust and dirty fingermarks all over mirrored wardrobes. Dirty oven inside and front. Upon calling was apologized to and given alterative room for 1 night while our room was cleaned, also told would not be charged cleaning fee. The new room was cleaner apart from fine white building dust over every surface , (which I had to wipe off),and it had sofa. Told I could not stay in this room when requested as was under repairs. Got call next day saying previous room was ready only to return and find the room was in exactly the same condition as before. All they had done was transfer our luggage back to it. Contacted the manager, he replied only after I said I had photos & was going to report them to the consumer. He denied the room had not been cleaned & suggested the problem was with me and not their standard. He then offered to refund us the remaining amount, for the 6 nights that were left which we promptly accepted and checked out. Our refund was short $255 with no explanation as to why we had been charged extra fees or what they were, despite numerous attempts to contact him. We paid $1305. and stayed 1 night @ $175. and got $875 back. We filed a report with the consumer and its currently under review. Would never stay or recommend this group again. FYI went downstairs & the rebooked the rest of our holiday with All Suites, they informed us that unfortunately this is a common issue, they are in the same building (the reception staff are not his, they belong to All Suites) their rooms are similar style but there is no comparison as far as cleanliness and service go, they are exactly the standard you would expect from a hotel and I would highly recommend them and have cancelled my other booking with City Executive Apartments in March and rebooked it with All Suites.

Room Tip: Ask for the Penthouse room 10th floor, if you are going to stay or cancel and book with All Suites
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family