“Relaxed ANZAC Day breaky, my third visit!”

Blasta Brewing Company
Ranked #787 of 1,527 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was so pleased Blasta were open on ANZAC Day! It was a busy morning getting to the dawn service at Kings Park, so a nice sunny relaxed morning at Blasta was a perfect way to enjoy the public holiday. I had breakfast with two friends, one with a small baby, and we all enjoyed our breakfast and there's heaps of room for the pram without feeling like you're in the way. In the past I have ordered their Bloody Marys, I love being able to customize mine. So good! Thanks for waking up an otherwise sleepy area, and within walking distance of my house! Cheers!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Late lunch on a Sunday and this new brewery was full of large groups, families and friends. The atmosphere was great and service nice and friendly. Good range of beers to sample though my tea was given just as much priority. Great start so far. Ordered a large range of meals and unfortunately some were better than others. All 3 salads were fine, starters fresh and good lamb pizza. Steak sandwich however was barely edible and mostly left on the plate and fish and chips? Delicious chips again inedible fish. We ordered more drinks at the end of the meal but only 10% arrived. After an hours going back and forth to various staff we got our drinks. This is an issue that I’m sure can be remedied and despite this Blasta is still a good place to visit especially for the beers and the beer garden. Stand-out was my pizza which, luckily for me was absolutely divine.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Enjoyed our first visit here Staff very friendly and helpful The food was tasty and good size potions Did not have to wait long It is best to book

1  Thank Dianne B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This little hidden gem has become a favourite & being a local I’m lucky enough to have been here a few times. Perfect for an after work drink, a beer before the afl or a meal in the sunny outdoor area this will not dissapoint. A great playground for the kids and dog friendly. A craft brewery that has various beers on tap and a cider that is delicious. Put it on your to do list.

1  Thank Sue N
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Awesome new brewery, coffee, eats & chill space.
Great coffee.
Welcoming, friendly staff.
Haggis spring rolls.
Interesting brews to watch going forward.... grapefruit IPA.
Great outside area with dedicated kiddie zone.
Walking distance(1-1.5 km) to Stadium or Crown near Bur(r)swood train station.

2  Thank Paul H