“Couldn't Ask for More”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mtrudi
Sydney Australia
“Couldn't Ask for More”
Reviewed 6 September 2018 for a stay in July 2018

I stayed in this apartment for a couple of weeks on a work trip. It was absolutely wonderful. So close to everything & great balcony where I had breakfast every morning. Comfy beds & hot shower which is a prerequisite when I'm travelling & a warm feeling throughout the apartment. Loved dealing with the owners, everything was so easy. I will definitely be coming back here on my next trip & cannot recommend it highly enough.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing