“Highly Recommend!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Perth
Richards of Northbridge Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 16 Perth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 December 2012

I had a comfortable stay at Richard's B&B in December 2012. The suburb is quite pleasant and safe and a 20 minute walk from the city centre. There are many cafes, convenience stores and a culture centre close to the B&B.

Richards place is clean and cosy. We stayed in the first floor room which had an attached bathroom and toilet (seperate). The room had clean white sheets, towels and napkins but no toiletries.

Richard makes amazing breakfast (I'm a vegetarian). He'll make you comfortable instantly and can tell you everything about the city. He even let me use his washing machine to do my laundry and drove us to the airport on the day of our departure.

I would definitely stay there again. PS: Do try the local cafe 'Source Foods' near Richards.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank neha202

Reviewed 3 December 2012

i admit, it was my first stay ever in Australia, but staying with / at RICHARDS was the right choice. After a marvelous warm welcome by Richard himself, I settled in a huge room (master bedroom) with my own bath and toilet, everything very clean and thoughtfully prepared.
My absolute daily highlight was Richard's breakfast, the man cooks a marvelous breakfast and I felt treated like royalty.
Not least I loved the location ... everything at walking distance, in my 5 days there i haven'rt used a single taxi or bus... just enjoyed the wonderful early summer weather in Perth.

To my fellow travellers I can only highly recommend this bb, it is so much better (and much cheaper) than ordinary hotels in Perth

Room Tip: I slept in the downstairs room with my own little garden and outdoor bathtub, but the other room ups...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Villa_Dermawan
Reviewed 25 November 2012

Richard is a great host, who made us feel very welcome in his home.

The chic townhouse is in a fantastic location, close to everything. With hotel room prices in Perth so high I was concerned when booking that Richards price of $95 per night for 2 people including cooked breakfast may be an indication of what was to come !

Let me tell you, clean, spacious room with adequate furnishings and City views, fantastic home cooked breakfast this hidden gem is the best value you will find in Perth. Richard is a charismatic host with a wealth of knowledge.

Thanks Richard we will stay on our next trip to Perth.

Stayed: November 2012
7  Thank Bruce C
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Stayed with Richard after a 2 week cruise around New Zealand and a flight from Sydney via Uluru and Alice Springs.

A warm and welcoming host and charming home in the working class section of the city. You will find Richard very accommodating to your needs either for some social company or privacy and quiet.

Easy access to the CBD via the ACT free busses. And a lovely park just north of the B&B for quiet and relaxing strolls.

Richard is an encyclopedic resource for information on Perth and Western Australia and we found it well worth it to take his suggestions.

Would stay with him again in a minute.

David from Vancouver, BC

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank David C
Reviewed 1 November 2012

Stayed with Richard for two nights after a six week cruise from Vancouver, arrived around 10am and none of this your room is not ready stuff instead Richard said as soon as the guys are out give me 15 mins and its all yours which it was.
I had the downstairs room with great views of the tower buildings in the city and a great little patio area with an outdoor bath, mini fridge tv and free wifi.
Location has plenty of good reasonable eating places and the C.A.T. blue line buses have a stop on nearby Aberdeen Street, these buses are a great way to get around Perth for free http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/UsingTransperth/Highfrequencybusservices.aspx

Arrive at Richards as a guest leave as a friend

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank aslgas
Reviewed 11 October 2012

Second time we have stayed here & would go back. Handy location for city centre but it isn't in the CBD. The neighbourhood is far more interesting with a range of restaurants & bars. It is that "feel at home" type of accommodation.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Esperanto-uk
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Lovely Cosy setting. Comfortable bed, Good location close to china town. great view of the city, awesome Breakfast and extremely friendly team (Neil was awesome), offered us transport to some locations when available, gave us a good insight of the city and sights. Definitely go back again. Thank you guys for a wonderful stay. 7thJune to 12th June.

Room Tip: Great place to stay, feel like you are at Home living with your uncle. Must stay.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple