“Well set up apartment stay!”

Verandah Apartments Perth
Ranked #10 of 56 Speciality Lodging in Perth
Reviewed 17 August 2014

My family of 4 stayed here for several nights, and then traveled further in WA, leaving bags to be stored here. The staff was extremely helpful, and the apartment was spacious, very well appointed, and it was quite easy to get around, find groceries and restaurants. It is in easy walking distance to the museum district, to transit, and coffee shops - a nice park. The apartment itself was spotless, had a laundry (!), and a balcony. We would go back here again if we return to Perth. A very good value for the price.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

My husband I and our 2 kids stayed here a couple of days ago for 2 nights in a 2 bedroom apartment. When checking in the staff were lovely.He even met us around the back to show us where to park our car and showed us to our apartment. It was beautiful and so so clean and had a great feel about it..The beds were so comfortable and all spare blankets and pillows in the robes were all wrapped in plastic which I thought was very hygienic (hotels don't even do that)The only thing i would have liked is 2 single beds in one room for our kids instead of a queen bed and a extra 2 seater lounge as having 4 of us sitting on only a 2 seater was cramped.lol..The apartments are nice and close to all the restaurants etc too. We will be staying here from now on instead of a hotel. Thanks Verandah Apartments,keep up the good job:-)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We had a two bed apartment. Clean, spacious and parking available. Both bedroom had en-suites. Laundry and a large balcony with BBQ and outside dining area. A short walk to local restaurants. Staff very friendly

1  Thank MSJMG
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I had stayed from 30May - 2Jun and 9Jun - 11Jun 2014.
The rooms were very clean and welcoming.
It is fully furnished with washing machine and dryer well provided.
I had stayed in the 3 room apartment and my family were very satisfied with our stay.
We do agree unanimously, on our next return to Perth, we have to return to Verandah Apartments! Thank you for the great service and help provided - the staff, the receptionist, and the email correspondent. God Bless you, team.

1  Thank Travelling168
Aditya T, General Manager at Verandah Apartments Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Travelling168,

We are please that you enjoyed your stay at Verandah Apartments & found our apartments user friendly & comfortable. Please give our regards to your family & we look forward to welcome you in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Very nice spacious apartment and very clean , you have anything you need like at home, I had the lofty one with high ceilings , it really felt luxurious but the location is not as nice it's a bit scary to go out late evening , but your not far from the centre.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank cartier35
Aditya T, Manager at Verandah Apartments Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Cartier35

Thank you for taking time to write a lovely review. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcome you in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 29 May 2014

These apartments are within walking distance to the city. Stay here with our grandchildren, the apartment had large clean rooms. Night porter was very helpful we arrived in a rain storm, he stood outside in the rain to guide us to the safe underground parking nothing was to much trouble for him. The whole apartment was clean and comfortable with everything that you would need.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank para1239

Dear Para1239,

Thank you for your lovely feedback. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and were happy with the service received. We look forward to welcome you soon in the future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

When I first booked the hotel I double checked with the agent hotel club.com that the apartment was providing 24 hour reception service as I would be arriving well past midnight. I informed the hotel my expected arrival time. However due to some delay I arrived late. When I reached there I noticed that the reception was closed. There was a telephone number on the notice board for me to call. Now comes the next problem , to search for a telephone to call!! When I finally got in touch with the personnel in charge, he told me that since I arrived late he had to leave for another hotel under his care!!

I booked a three room apartment but one of the room had only a table and chair to be used only as a study!

• Stayed: April 2014