“Fabulous breakfast”

Ranked #33 of 92 Coffee & Tea in Perth
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Perth CBD
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We went here for a Sunday breakfast and were not disappointed. The food was delicious and the staff efficient and attentive. I would go here again if in the vicinity.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

My Spanish classmates and I have been meeting here now for the past 3 Sundays for late breakfast and Spanish practice. I am addicted to the perfectly fluffy and delicious scrambled eggs and the other girls are pretty hooked on the pancakes which if they taste as good as they look are incredible! Food prices are up to around the $20 mark, but a half serve (one egg, one piece of toast) is only $7.50. Bargain! We have found the service to always be prompt and friendly and as a group we enjoy coming back every week. Kind of nervous advertising how great it is as a free table is already hard to come by on a Sunday but credit where it's due, this place is pretty awesome!! Sigan con el buen trabajo!

1  Thank GlobalRunaways
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I found this on my tripadvisor app and followed the arrows for a few km's to this great café.
They have a full range of house made pies and alike, custom sandwich's and heaps more.

I went for the house special Club Sand-Witch and was not disappointed, it was a triple decker monster with very well cooked homemade wedges.

I look forward to returning one day.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

My friend and I had the Moroccan Eggs, we both agreed this choice was excellent, they were great the flavours went well together. I highly recommend this cafe the service was good.

Moroccan Eggs
* Fried free range eggs with home-made dukkah & hommus, mint, red onion & tomato relish on Turkish bread $16

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Just had Sunday breakfast at The Dizzy Witch after reading reviews on Tripadvisor. What a great find this place is. Both my wife and I had the Warlock's last Meal, mine with fried eggs and the wife with poached. Both meals were cooked to perfection. Nice and hot with runny eggs for both.The mushrooms in butter sauce was divine. After a couple of dodgy breakfasts this last couple of weeks we were glad to find somewhere that takes pride in their cooking and presentation. Service and atmosphere matched the perfect meal and all at reasonable prices.