“Informed choice”

Ranked #15 of 79 Coffee & Tea in Perth
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Perth CBD
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Tarts just around the corner seem to get the majortiy of the local weekend breakfast crowd.

But rather than cue there we've found it easier to just go to this lovely place.

less crowded, very good service and an interesting menu.

the maroccan eggs are my perosnal favorite.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Was in Perth and waiting for the wife to finish a seminar so decided to drop in here for a bite to eat as it was across the road. WHY did I not know about this place before, it is so very good.
I'd love to give it an excellent rating but will have to go back and really try it out next time.
I had what I think were the best free range eggs ever and a very tasty banana smoothie, stayed and read the paper and then had a very smooth small mac. Loved the feel, the staff were fabulous and everything about the place has such a welcoming feel.
When the wife finished her seminar I dragged her back to the Dizzy Witch to get her some lunch.
I so look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

We went here for a Sunday breakfast and were not disappointed. The food was delicious and the staff efficient and attentive. I would go here again if in the vicinity.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

My Spanish classmates and I have been meeting here now for the past 3 Sundays for late breakfast and Spanish practice. I am addicted to the perfectly fluffy and delicious scrambled eggs and the other girls are pretty hooked on the pancakes which if they taste as good as they look are incredible! Food prices are up to around the $20 mark, but a half serve (one egg, one piece of toast) is only $7.50. Bargain! We have found the service to always be prompt and friendly and as a group we enjoy coming back every week. Kind of nervous advertising how great it is as a free table is already hard to come by on a Sunday but credit where it's due, this place is pretty awesome!! Sigan con el buen trabajo!

1  Thank GlobalRunaways
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I found this on my tripadvisor app and followed the arrows for a few km's to this great café.
They have a full range of house made pies and alike, custom sandwich's and heaps more.

I went for the house special Club Sand-Witch and was not disappointed, it was a triple decker monster with very well cooked homemade wedges.

I look forward to returning one day.