“Best Korean Restaurant in Perth city!”
Review of Took Bae Kee

Took Bae Kee
Ranked #171 of 1,462 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Korean
Neighbourhood: Perth CBD
Neighbourhood: Perth CBD
Reviewed 18 February 2014

i have always make a point to eat here whenever i am in Perth. My hotel is only a stone throw away from this restaurant.

Great authentic Korean food!

Come early i would suggest as they are always food with customers and sometimes there's a line outside the door. That show how good the food and service is.

2  Thank DanDarby

Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

I found this resto accidently, and i totally love it! Soon enough, it becomes my regular take-out whenever I don't feel like cooking.

You can tell by the queue at lunch hours durin weekend...

This small place offers great korean food, with very reasonable price. The meats are always good, the taste is always consistent. I love the bulgogi and the pork ribs, also the sweet potato noodle..the kimchi is also good :)

The staffs are helpful and cheerful, work fast and very very nice. Good customer service.

The only downside is that this place is small, would be hard to go there for a large group.

1  Thank bubblybenji
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Good food, great service, reasonable prices. Place is a little cramp though.
The witnesses are attentive and the service is prompt. Great value for money and great range of choices. Will visit again!

1  Thank cyberon
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I happened upon this place by chance as I was staying further across the road at Kings Perth. Seeing that the place was run by Koreans, I decided to try it out should time be made available.
The menu was not too extensive, but we had the beef stew, and a Bibimbap. The drinks available were of good value, likely sourced from the Korean supermarket next door.
Service was quick, food was piping hot and good. This was a good hearty meal as we had been feeling under the weather that day.
There was a continuous stream of customers, which meant that were not the only ones who decided this was a hidden gem :)

Reviewed 2 June 2013

I am a seafood lover. I had the seafood dish. I chose to cook it at my table. My first experience in this style. Presentation of everything was outstanding. Very informative and helpful wait staff as I am not familiar with Korean crusine, but I do know seafood. I cooked and ate it right at my table. I had control of cooking and dining experience. I had the right tools for the job. Nice fresh hand towels after the experience. I observed other diners and what exquisite dishes they had. Thanks Took Bae Kee for my first experience, 10 out of 10,

1  Thank Mykara