“Friendly staffs”

Dining options: Reservations
Singapore, Singapore
“Friendly staffs”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Visited this restaurant during lunch, its so crowded and packed. However, the staffs were friendly and immediately cleared up the table for us. Food wise, good in taste and portion :)

Visited March 2014

“Great Food”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Great meals and terrific staff
Try the broken rice and pork chops or the raw and cooked beef noodle soup
Nice cafe to enjoy dinner or lunch
Take the time to try this place out

NSW
“Amazing food”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I have never been here before some friends took us and the food was amazing, quick service the only down side was that the tables are so close together that you feel like you sitting on the person at the next table but it as bare able because the food was so delicious and good prices defiantly going there again

• Visited June 2013
gohl
“Can't see the excitement”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Thought its beef noodle soup is to die for. The first thing that did not impress me was the chilli sauce that accompanied the noodle. This reminds me of Taiwanese beef noodle soup, not Vietnamese. I was expecting freshly cut chillies and the usual bottles of fish sauce and soy sauce but couldn't see them.

The soup was good, comparable to other Vietnamese restaurants.
The noodle was a tad too soft, but then again this is dependent on personal taste.
The interesting thing is the noodle soup was served in a black bowl, again, that reminds me of Taiwanese beef noodle soup!

Ordered the Vietnamese coffee. Thought it was way too sweet and the fragrance of Vietnamese coffee was not there. and for 4 dollars a serve I remained sleepy after the drink.......

Overall, it was ok. I think I was missing the cut chillies too much.

The restaurant menu is full of choices. A lot of times I suspect if too many things are on offer, the chef is probably good at a few but not all.

• Visited May 2013
Perth, Australia
“Fabulous food but very loud and hectic”
Reviewed 16 April 2013

As so many other reviews have said, the food here is wonderful however, I'm not sure it will be enough to bring us back... Perhaps if we'd try it again if we could work out a much quieter time!

The menu is extensive. We had the spring rolls, fish cakes, Chicken with lemongrass and chill and Vietnamese Style beef. All dishes were beautifully flavoured and perfectly cooked however the chicken was full of tiny broken bones which I'm personally not fond of... I expect this isn't uncommon in Asian cuisine having seen how the chickens are prepared.

The decor is quite nice but several acoustic panels on the walls may help reduce the noise level which was uncomfortably loud even though the place was only two thirds full. The service also has a lot of improvement required. We actually had to get up and ask the staff at the bar for our drinks from the fridge after spending 10 minutes trying to get their attention and although the food came out quickly, the staff ignored us completely once it arrived. They were just generally uninterested all around.

• Visited April 2013