“Best coffee”

Ranked #73 of 84 Coffee & Tea in Perth
Neighbourhood: Perth CBD
Neighbourhood: Perth CBD
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Love Gloria Jean's coffee.... the best in Perth. I love the way they have sofas and easy chairs as well as tables and chairs. And I love that they have cinnamon in a shaker to add to your coffee as well as sugar and grated chocolate.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I've been to several Gloria Jean's, including the one in Alice Springs and they do a very nice coffee and snack foods. A pleasant place to sit and have a coffee and a chat with friends.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Decent enough to drink but have had better. Maybe barrister for the day I drank was not so good. Maybe?

Reviewed 21 July 2013

I do go to Gloria Jeans on the odd occasion as sometimes it is the only coffee(hah) place that is close and has a table available, I need to learn that to get a great coffee it is worth waiting for a table anywhere but here or the walk to another cafe.. their coffee is dull, bland and lack lustre, oh and so are their staff.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I am a very regular customer at Gloria Jean's (Centro Galleria in Morley is my main shop). Usually I get a very nice coffee made..although sometimes (not a lot) it can be horrible !!! I usually get a latte or iced coffee and both can be a hit or miss. The only real problem I have had which occured a few times was the use of milk. I NEVER have anything but full fat milk in my coffee and on a few occassions they have been out of full fat milk and only had skinny milk. This would have been fine if they had just told me as I was ordering my full fat latte and then I could have gone somewhere else...but no...they didnt even tell me...I watched her put the skinny milk in and when I tasted it and it tasted like watery dirt i said something and thats when she told me they had run out. But apart from these occasions Gloria Jeans is great. They have a new customer loyalty cardf which is great (reach a certain amount of points and get a free coffee !), also their macaroons are to die for. xo alexandria xo