“Average” 3 of 5 bubbles

Neighbourhood: Scarborough
Neighbourhood: Scarborough
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2013

Had burgers here for lunch once and it was really disappointing after being here for dinner and being quite satisfied with my huge serving of chicken parmagana

Visited June 2013

perth
“Not in a hurry to go back”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

This is a very hit and miss place with the food, but one thing that is very consistent is the lack of service. The meals were very quick to come out but they did get one of our food orders wrong. I think the main problem we had was that our drinks did not come out until after our meals where finished, even asking them 3 times to check on our drinks. I ended up walking over to the bar lady asking her where our drinks where? The lady looked a bit flustered and apologised as she only had just received our drinks order after being there for 30minutes. My poor daughter waited so patiently for over half an hour to receive her banana smoothie.
On a plus, the king of all burgers was decent and I really enjoyed my Casablanca chicken salad. Their tasting platter is huge and very filling, however the kid's nachos were not so popular and the garlic prawns tasteless.
If it wasn't for the coupons I would off given this place a miss.

• Visited March 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank happy_snaps_perth
Perth, Australia
“a place to cross off your list”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2012

food very ordinary served cold and greasy service is shocking or none but not cheap avoid avoid

Visited November 2011
“Jimmy Deans Scarborough”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2012

Good food and nice view over Scarborough for a fair price

Visited March 2011
Perth, Australia
“Very Average. Would not recommend and won't be going back.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2012

Great view, sadly though will not ever be going back. It was unfortunately a waste of money- I'd really been looking forward to it!
Quick service which makes me think the burger patties weren't fresh.
The service was a little above average, the waitresses were pleasant but their attire was dreadful- Don't bend over! Their singlets and short shorts left little to the imagination, one girl looked like she was in pyjamas. I didn't pay to go to Hooters.
The cola was flat and lukewarm. It was a hot night and there is no air-conditioning which made things very uncomfortable.
The burgers- quite frankly, I've made better at home. The presentation left a lot to be desired. They were dripping with grease and smothered in sauce which left the bun soggy and falling apart. The chips were nice and seasoned well.
Would definitely not recommend.

• Visited January 2012