I stayed at this hotel for a week on business and it had everything I needed.
Overall I would definitely stay at this hotel again, it had clean rooms, pleasant service, and was in a great location.
Room was nothing extraordinary, but the bed was comfortable and TV and shower worked well. The bathroom could use a remodel, but it was clean and sufficient for my needs.
I only had 2 minor issues while staying here:
1. The maid came right away in the morning (8:00 AM) and it was slightly annoying. But, I put my "do not disturb" sign out until I left for the day, so it was not a big deal.
2. The breakfast was very busy on Sunday morning, so I did not get my omelette for over 40 minutes, and at that time I was already full from the other items on the buffet.
I would suggest:
1. Becoming a member of IHG Rewards program so you get the in-room wi-fi for free; that was definitely worth it.
2. Going across the street to Croissant Express for breakfast instead. You won't get a full meal, but it's much cheaper (hotel buffet is $29).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Perth City Centre offers you the excitement, ease and convenience of our unbeatable inner city location. Situated directly on Hay Street at the heart of Perth's main business and retail district, the hotel is surrounded by restaurants, theatres and boutique shopping. Perth Arena, Perth Convention Centre, Kings Park and the Swan River are only a stroll away. Secure parking, free inner city transport and the nearby ferry terminal and railway station make it easy to get around, and our friendly capable team is always ready to support you and share local knowledge. Holiday Inn Perth City Centre is also Perth's Best Hotel for Business Travellers. It's renowned for outstanding facilities and service. A 4 1/2 star hotel with Perth corporate headquarters at the doorstep, your accommodation could not be more conveniently located to do business in. With first-class meeting facilities, 24-hour reception and concierge, onsite business centre, parking and Wi-Fi, Holiday Inn Perth City Centre provides a convenient base for Perth's corporate and business hotel guests. With the best location, friendly staff and stylish accommodation, Holiday Inn Perth City Centre has everything you are looking for in a Perth CBD hotel. Whether you are travelling for business or leisure, Holiday Inn Perth City Centre on Hay Street delivers the best hotel experience, great value and allows you to simply be yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, IHG, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Perth City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Perth City Centre Hotel Perth
- Perth Holiday Inn