The only reason we stayed here was because of the price.Avoid this hotel if you could.I was told by a friend she had a worse experience someplace else.Having stayed here for more than a week with an infant was horrible enough.The LIFT, if you can help it,take the stairs! Do not even attempt breakfast here, take it anywhere else but here because service for even a cup of coffee takes ages.The room "looks" clean but it smells of stale smoke.This hotel needs to be redone from the ground up, in my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "You might have noticed we’ve been closed whilst restoring one of Perth’s icons, but we are getting ready to re-open soon, bringing new life to the corner of Hay and Milligan streets. Staying true to our heritage, we have retained the original grandeur of the Melbourne Hotels 1897 design, whilst the addition of the new modern architectural build reflects the ever-changing landscape of our city." OPENING EARLY 2018, IN THE HEART OF THE CBD ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Melbourne Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Melbourne Hotel Perth
- Melbourne Hotel Perth
- Melbourne Boutique Hotel Perth