This is a very dated property which is owned by a management with little or no regard for their guests. I can't begin to describe the shabbiness of my room except to say that they installed a TV on the wall and actually painted around it so that you can see a different color on part of the wall. Light is provided by a 20 Watt Bulb. The bed is just big enough to accommodate a 12 year old. This past weekend the air conditioning failed. It has not been working for 2 days as of this writing. On top of that the hot water system failed and it took some time to fix that. It is cheap by Perth standards but as is usually the case you get what you pay for. The only good thing I can say it that it is a good location in the Central CBD and the front desk is friendly with 1 exception who shall remain nameless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is located in the heart of Perth city, surrounded by major shopping malls and close to the Swan River, Kings Park and Northbridge. Transport is at the doorstep with the new central underground railway station nearby. Bus stations less tham 200m away and close to freeway. Airports just 25 mins away, Airport shuttle service to/from hotel door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Southall Travel, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Wentworth Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Wentworth Plaza Hotel Perth
- Perth Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Perth
- Wentworth Plaza Comfort Inn