Stayed overnight on a return trip through Perth as our preferred place was booked.
Pro's: Reasonably cheap. VERY central location. Late check in - which we needed. Bed was comfortable. Small balcony with a fantastic view of the city, it's been ages since I've had a nice view when staying in Perth.
Cons: No ensuite room available when we were there (booked. Public holiday AND a metal concert nearby) Rooms are VERY SMALL. No parking - and this is a big one as there is limited street parking or a fairly expensive carpark nearby. Not too bad if you are traveling without a vehicle.
It was alright, perhaps the ensuite rooms are better. It's a good place to go if, perhaps, you are just staying overnight or have had a bit too much to drink in Perth and need somewhere to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is located in the heart of Perth city, surrounded by major shopping malls and close to the Swan River, Kings Park and Northbridge. Transport is at the doorstep with the new central underground railway station nearby. Bus stations less tham 200m away and close to freeway. Airports just 25 mins away, Airport shuttle service to/from hotel door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Wentworth Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Wentworth Plaza Hotel Perth
- Perth Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Perth
- Wentworth Plaza Comfort Inn