This is a great hotel. Some staff are polite some not so much and its central but what ever you do make sure you don't stay in room 121. it is right outside the air vents which ark up at 7.45am (though staff will tell you 8am) and don't turn off until 11pm (though staff will tell you 10pm) so if you want to sleep before 11pm or want peace and quiet during the day forget it - because there is the constant loud drone of machinery right outside your window. I think its wrong they even rent out this room and it shouldn't be rented out until they windows are double glazed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is located in the heart of Perth city, surrounded by major shopping malls and close to the Swan River, Kings Park and Northbridge. Transport is at the doorstep with the new central underground railway station nearby. Bus stations less tham 200m away and close to freeway. Airports just 25 mins away, Airport shuttle service to/from hotel door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Wentworth Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Wentworth Plaza Hotel Perth
- Perth Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Perth
- Wentworth Plaza Comfort Inn