We spent 3 nights at the Hilton Perth in late Nov after visiting Margaret River wine region.
We booked our room using Wotif.com bid and were very happy finding out our hotel is the Hilton.
This also means we had an excellent value-for-money booking for a 5* hotel in this expensive city (for the weak US$).
On top, we are also HHs, so when we checked in I asked whether an upgrade is available and were offered a discounted upgrade of only AU$20 to a Deluxe Plus queen room.
What can I say?!
There nothing of a 'room' about a Deluxe Plus queen room as it is a full one bedroom suite with ample closet space and a spacious bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
We had food & drinks at the Globe restaurant & wine bar and while food is little expensive it's of superior quality and very well prepared. The wine list, however, is fairly prices and does honor to local WA and AU wines with a by-the-glass extensive and impressive selection.
The gym at the Hilton is a good city hotel gym that allows a full body workout.
Everyone we had the pleasure of speaking with at the hotel during our stay - front desk, concierge, restaurant servers - was very helpful and courteous.
Above them all, Sarah - Guest Relations Manager - was especially hospitable and service oriented.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Hilton Perth and definitely recommend it to both leisure and business travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parmelia Hilton Perth is the city's most centrally located luxury hotel, in the heart of the CBD, across the road from the Perth Convention Centre and close to excellent shopping, restaurants and bars. Just a short stroll to beautiful Kings Park and the stunning Swan River. From guest rooms to deluxe plus rooms and suites, all rooms at the Parmelia Hilton feature Hilton Serenity beds, high-speed internet (charges apply) and LCD TVs with complimentary cable and Foxtel channels. Relax by the outdoor swimming pool or work out in the fully equipped 24 hour gym. For a sizzling steak or a boutique beer on tap, enjoy the Adelphi Grill & Bar. The hotel's meetings and events floor with state of the art audio visual and lighting technology offers a choice of ten venues for 5-500, a 24 hour business centre and wireless internet access. The hotel's $55 per 24 hour valet parking service offers secure, under cover parking with the convenience of having your car brought to the hotel driveway as often as required. Valet parking is limited and space may not always be available, maximum height of vehicles is 1.9 m. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Southall Travel so you can book your Parmelia Hilton Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parmelia Hilton Hotel Perth
- Hilton International Perth
- Hilton Perth
- Perth Hilton