Parmelia Hilton Perth
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth(Perth)
  • Pool
  • Room Service
Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central(Perth)
ibis Perth(Perth)
  • Room Service
2,442 results
All reviewsadelphi grillqueen suitevalet parkingpillow menuroom servicean upgradeconvention centerelizabeth quaybit datedkings parkthe air conditioningper daycentral locationbuffet breakfastswan riverconciergepillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2012

What’s worse than an old run down hotel that they claim is 5 stars? Paying $400/night to do so.
On top of this most of the staff are poorly trained and lack any interest. They will claim that there is skills shortage in Perth, but when you charge the rates they do you should have university graduates making the beds.
This place is bad on all fronts. I think I’ve summed it up, just don’t stay here.

3  Thank justcruizen
gmperthhilton, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2012

Dear justcruizen

Thank you for your feedback and the opportunity to respond.

We do take our guest comments very seriously and I am concerned to learn your stay did not meet your expectations. I am very sorry you have left with such a poor impression – please accept my sincere apologies.

We would certainly welcome the chance to discuss your dissatisfaction in more detail and I would appreciate it if you could please contact me on 08 9215 2000 or by email at david.constantine@hilton.com.

Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 18 August 2012

This hotel offers spacious rooms, comfortable beds and decent facilities, all in a very convenient location.
Unfortunately, the level of noise that can be heard within your room is atrocious. I was on the 9th floor (of 10) and the amount of noise that could be heard from street level was the equivalent to having my window wide open on ground level. In addition, I could hear every word of any phone call conversation had by the person in the room adjacent. Very disturbing.
The staff at the front desk and that provided room service were very friendly and helpful, however the housekeeping staff were terrible. Two of 5 days I received no menu to order breakfast for the next morning and no refill on items used from the mini bar.
Overall, I would stay again (for short business trips only), but I strongly suggest ear plugs and patience.

1  Thank Nikkileee
gmperthhilton, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2012

Dear Nikkileee

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Parmelia Hilton.

I’m really delighted that you found our facilities and service to your liking, with the exception of the regrettable Housekeeping shortfall. This inconsistency has been reviewed with the team concerned for retraining and I’m really sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please also accept my sincere apologies for the noise disturbance. When you next make a booking, please let us know and we will allocate a room that may better suit you.

Thanks again for your great feedback! We hope to welcome you back next time you visit Perth.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

I always feel frustrated travelling to Perth on business because the hotel rates are so high for old hotels without all the mod cons. The Parmelia Hilton has been going through a facelift, but it feels like a paint and carpet replenish rather than a full makeover with bathrooms still being a little basic. That said, the service is excellent - they make sure that you are checked in as soon as possible. I agree with other reviewers that everyone is greeting you, the valet service is fast and good (although it would be better if it were free). I was in a large room and although not to my particular taste, it was well stocked and clean and very spacious. So overall a good stay, no complaints, other than the lack of higher standard in Perth, yet they charge very high rates.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
gmperthhilton, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2012

Dear Ionise

Thank you very much for your fantastic review.

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you making special mention of the excellent service you received. I have passed your feedback onto the Team – thank you!

I am pleased to let you know we will be commencing a programme of improvements to guest rooms very soon and we hope you’ll be returning to enjoy the changes. In the meantime, we have a range of different room styles, so please let us know your preferences when you book and we’ll do our best to accommodate them.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

Oh my goodness! You must stay here. I have never slept on beds like this before. It is like sleeping on a cloud , totally divine! This is a lovely hotel. After a red eye flight they allowed us to check in at 8.30 am which was fantastic. The rooms were large and spacious and the location was great. There have been some comments about it not being central but Perth is fairly small and nowhere was more than 5 minutes away. Staff were helpful and there was free Internet in the business centre. Stay here , you won't regret it, and those beds.........

Travellers tip

Make as much use as you can of the free buses in the city centre and catch the ferry to Freemantle, it's just beautiful!

Room Tip: Check you have a refurbished room - most are
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Jackie B

Thank you for taking the time to share such a fantastic review!

It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay and felt the warmth of our hospitality. We’re particularly pleased you enjoyed your Hilton Serenity bed!

We hope to welcome you back next time you visit Perth.

Safe travels!

Reviewed 11 August 2012

I stayed here two nights for work. Reception staff very friendly, helpful and knowledgable. Actually all staff were. I went back to work in room while it was being cleaned and the lovely lady cleaning very politely asked if I would please use my door key so she could be certain this was my room. Toiletries lovelly. All extras, slippers, robe, iron, selection of herbal teas (no biscuits mind), turn down service with chocolates etc. Good gym equipment...though a fan would be handy! Very lovely room service staff.

Only two minor issues: TV remote, only half of the functions worked e.g. There was a sleep button but nothing happened when it was pushed.

Slightly more annoying, but I imagine beyond the hotel's control, on the Tuesday night the very loud noise associated with the rubbish bins being collected woke me from a lovely sleep some time in the middle of the night. I was in Rm 708 so possibly don't stay on this side of the building if you are a light sleeper.

I didn't try the hotel breakfast but ate in the associated cafe around the corner (but you can also get to it from the hotel lobby) and their coffee and museli were great.

Room Tip: See bit above re rubbish collection on Tuesday nights...ask for a room where this can't be heard.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
gmperthhilton, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2012

Dear Mareazles

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and the Hotel’s facilities.

Your security and comfort are paramount to us, so it’s great our Housekeeper was conscientious in her actions.

Please accept my apologies for the issue with the television remote and the noise disturbance from the rubbish removal.

I always appreciate hearing from our guests, including areas of opportunity for improvement. So thank you very much again and we hope to see you soon.