Parmelia Hilton Perth
US$120
US$110
Mercure
  • Restaurant
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$116
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$117
  • Restaurant
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$107
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth Barrack Plaza(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$111
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$145
  • Restaurant
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$74
  • Room Service
Miss Maud Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$107
  • Breakfast included
US$69
US$60
Agoda.com
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$126
2,442 results
All reviewsadelphi grillqueen suitevalet parkingpillow menuroom servicean upgradeconvention centerelizabeth quaybit datedkings parkthe air conditioningper daycentral locationbuffet breakfastswan riverconciergepillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 October 2012

Other reviewers have said it all. Rooms and bathrooms quite dated in style and small, with view of other buildings, so probably not the best venue for a holiday. For business though, the quality of the services and friendly and efficient staff more than make up for these shortcomings. Really comfortable bed with large soft pillows. One of the best range of choices for breakfast that I've seen in an Australian hotel - even a DIY juice machine! No surcharge for espresso coffee either - other hotels take note. A high quality room service dinner (try the Barramundi) and room service breakfast delivered in 10 minutes at 6.15am. From memory they don't put an extra service charge on top for room service delivery either. I stayed on a Friday and Saturday night, and there was some 'party' noise on Saturday night even in my room at the back of the hotel but it quietened down quite early. Others in my group mentioned noise disturbance as well, so maybe double glazing is worth considering.

Overall a great experience. A stay during the week shouldn't have the noise problems.

Room Tip: A room at the back is quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
gmperthhilton, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2012

Dear maxie88

Thank you for taking a moment to write your review.

It’s great to hear we got it right on all levels and I’m especially pleased you enjoyed the breakfast options and your Hilton Serenity bed.

Hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 5 October 2012

Stayed in the Queen Suite and it was worth the extra money. Very big and spacious and nice views over the pool. Bathroom was slightly dated. Room was very big and clean with elegant old world charm. Would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear elishamaree

Many thanks for taking a moment to share your Queen Suite experience!

I am naturally thrilled you enjoyed the space and elegance, and we hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 4 October 2012

first if you are here on business and need to use there internet for work, dont hold your breath. at $30 a day i was only getting 0.16mbs, thats just bad. then the hotel when i asked the GM about it told me that if i wanted to do anything about it that i would have to do it myself! what customer service!! on top of that i plugged in the power to my room by the desk and it started frying like bacon. if you need a hotel for business in perth find somewhere other than here.

Room Tip: find another hotel, one that treats you like they are glad you are there!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank psound18
gmperthhilton, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2012

Dear psound18

Thank you very much for your review.

I was naturally very concerned to learn that you experienced problems with both your internet connection and the power to your room during your stay. Please accept my most sincere apologies; I can understand your disappointment and frustration.

I am pleased to let you know we have signed a contract with a new Internet Service Provider, with crossover to commence before the end of the year. We are confident the speed and efficiency of internet connections will be vastly improved with this change and complimentary Wifi will also then be available in the outlets and lobby. With respect to the charge for internet usage, this is monitored very regularly to ensure we are in line with our competition in the Perth CBD.

We would very much appreciate the opportunity to change your impression on a future visit to the Hotel. To that end, I would be pleased if you would contact me direct at david.constantine@hilton.com or on 08 9215 2000 to discuss how we can make that happen.

In the meantime, again, please accept my apologies for these issues. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2012

As diamond/gold Hilton honours members we have stayed at the Parmelia 8 times this year. We always have a wonderful time and are always well looked after by the staff. Because of our Hilton honours Gold membership we usually receive an upgrade and breakfast included. Yes the rooms are a bit dated but we enjoy the old worldly charm and they function well. We were lucky to find a good rate of $100 per night on the Hilton honours website for this past weekend so enjoyed a two night stay. Breakfast as always was excellent. We usually enjoy going to the Globe restaurant for dinner but unfortunately it is closed for renovation at present. The staff in the hotel are always very friendly and helpful- especially TJ who we usually see at breakfast but this time was in the Adelphi Steakhouse.
The location of the hotel is excellent being a short walk into the city area.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Kazzy6

Thank you so much for your fantastic review on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted you choose to stay with us so regularly at the Parmelia Hilton and that you appreciate the benefits of your Gold Hilton HHonors Member status!

I’m very sorry you were unable to enjoy a meal in the Globe this visit, due to the temporary closure for renovations, however we hope you will be back to savour this exciting new space and menus when the restaurant opens again early in the new year. In the meantime, the Team in the Adelphi looks forward to looking after you!

I have taken great pleasure in passing on your compliments to the Team and especially TJ – thank you for making special mention.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2012

The Parmelia Hilton is the grand dame of Perth, a city where tradition counts for little and being new and fresh counts for a lot. The strong points for this hotel are the Hilton brand and standards, the central location, the friendly and efficient staff and the general comfort of the rooms. The negatives are the age of the building, the lack of any real outlook (the building was built out by surrounding office blocks years ago) and the fact that the Perth CBD is still pretty much a dead zone at night, despite recent efforts to liven it up. The worst point is the poor sound proofing of the rooms. Be prepared to have to listen to all your neighbors do, as well as all the street noise from St Georges Terrace, and the noise from an entertainment venue across the street. They should double glaze the windows for a start. I survived my one night stay thanks to ear plugs.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Dear driverrolf

Many thanks for your great review.

I’m so pleased you enjoyed your stay and that our friendly team looked after you so well.

Your comment concerning noise disturbance is naturally concerning. Please let us know when you book again so we can allocate a room in a quieter location. I’m very sorry this adversely affected your visit.

Thanks again and we hope to see you soon.