Short 1 night stay after staying in Fremantle for 3 days before flight home.
Very comfortable bed & comfortable room with excellent air-con, bathroom products, friendly staff, close to centre of city & shopping precicnt.
Adelphi restaurant downstairs does excellent steaks- but a little pricey compared with other option in area. Pool area was closed during visit 30th October 2013.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parmelia Hilton Perth is the city's most centrally located luxury hotel, in the heart of the CBD, across the road from the Perth Convention Centre and close to excellent shopping, restaurants and bars. Just a short stroll to beautiful Kings Park and the stunning Elizabeth Quay on the Swan River. All rooms at the Parmelia Hilton feature Hilton Serenity beds, high-speed internet (charges apply) and LCD TVs with complimentary cable and Foxtel channels. Relax by the outdoor swimming pool or work out in the fully equipped 24 hour gym. For a sizzling steak or a boutique beer on tap, enjoy the Adelphi Grill & Bar. Adelphi Grill will be closed for a refresh from 2 January, re-opening on 16 January, 2018. The hotel's $55 per 24 hour valet parking service offers secure, under cover parking with the convenience of having your car brought to the hotel driveway as often as required. Valet parking is limited and space may not always be available, maximum height of vehicles is 1.9 m. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parmelia Hilton Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parmelia Hilton Hotel Perth
- Hilton International Perth
- Hilton Perth
- Perth Hilton