Parmelia Hilton Perth
Travelodge Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$85
  • Room Service
US$204
US$142
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$132
US$93
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$113
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$115
  • Restaurant
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$94
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$124
Duxton Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$149
2,459 results
All reviewsadelphi grillqueen suitevalet parkingpillow menuroom servicean upgradeconvention centerelizabeth quaybit datedkings parkthe air conditioningper daycentral locationbuffet breakfastswan riverconciergepillows
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Stayed with my partner on a busines/leisure trip. The room on the 3rd floor was a touch noisy from the proximity to the veranda outside however the noise disippated in the early evening and wasn't a real problem. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful and the room was adequate for its price. We ordered room service which was good but the choice was rather limited.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
gmperthhilton, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Dear Noemi S

Thank you very much for your review.

Delighted to learn you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and of course it’s especially pleasing to hear the Team took such great care of you.

An extensive a la carte menu is available for inroom dining prior to 10pm, with options available 24 hours.

Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

Great location right in centre of CBD in Perth, close to the business area and also close to great restaurants nif you wish a change from their upgraded dining room. Service (which is often pretty average in Perth) is always very good here.

Room Tip: most rooms are upgraded over last 6 months Make sure you dont get a room that has not been done yet.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
gmperthhilton, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Dear amaroocars

Great to hear you enjoyed your stay and I’m especially pleased the Team took such great care of you.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

where to begin? first of all on arriving in our car and asking where to park we were told they only have valet parking at $50 or park on the street and move the car every 30 minutes or park at the convention centre which would probably cost more (according to them). we read later in the list of hotel services that they also have covered secure parking at a daily rate. not sure if thats true or not but either way feeling duped already. check in staff were pleasant enough. we were instructed to leave our bags on the trolley on the lobby floor. once we got up to our run down room with stained carpets, stained armchair, water stained bubbling paint on the ceiling, cracked tiles in the bathroom, peeling wallpaper, dirty grout, hair in the bath, peeling window tint and no complimentary bottled water (although tap water in perth is fine) we waited 1hr & 25 minutes for our sparkling wine 'on arrival'. this was with 2 phone calls to reception asking where it was. both times told it was on its way. we realised after 45 minutes our bags still hadn't been brought up so my partner went down to find them still sitting in the middle of the lobby floor unattended. then when we went to check out the pool/ gym area found the room key card not working which you need to access all ares including the elevator. at front desk we were told not to put the room card next to a mobile phone as it will stop it working. information perhaps better to be given when checking in? our room had a lovely view of the side of another building and an alley way full of bins. nice. so was the smell of cigarette smoke even though its a non smoking floor. funny that the 2 balconies to our left had a cigarette butt on one and a lighter on the other. at night loud music was heard until at least 1am. the only good thing about this hotel was the restaurant (adelphi bar & grill) for dinner & breakfast was great. oh and the toiletries are nice. you could eat at this restaurant without wasting your money on disappointment by staying at this hotel. shame on the hilton name

Room Tip: choose a room in another hotel
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank meljabu
gmperthhilton, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Dear meljabu

Thank you very much for your review.

I am very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent experience and would appreciate an opportunity to address your concerns personally if you could kindly contact me at david.constantine@hilton.com or by telephone on 08 9215 2000.

In the meantime, please accept my sincere apologies for the areas you have highlighted that were clearly unacceptable.

Our guest rooms are undergoing a refit currently, with four floors completed to date and the remainder due for completion in the new year. All rooms are being completely refurnished and we are confident you will appreciate the fresh contemporary feel.

With respect to parking and to clarify; valet parking is a $50 flat rate and offers the added benefit of unlimited returns in a 24 hour period. There is self-parking available nearby at a number of facilities at a higher rate for only one entry per fee.

So good to hear you enjoyed your dining experience in the Adelphi Grill for breakfast and dinner!

We do hope to have a chance to make amends and look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

On arrival we were asked if we wanted to upgrade to a larger room which seemed like a good idea at the time but the room we then got was so large I wondered what our original room was like and the view was hopeless. Lesson - ask to see the room before deciding. I put the lapse down to jet lag.
This hotel is in the heart of the business district so arriving on a Friday afternoon and spending the week end it was a bit quiet. No matter, all the buses in Perth are free (are you listening Boris) and get you to the places you want to be. Good service, good breakfast and a passable bar (it rained one evening).
Though in the heart of the business district the botanical gardens are an easy walk from this hotel and one worth making.

Room Tip: There are no rooms with good views as its surrounded by office buildings.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear BathfanOxford

Thank you very much for your review.

Delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and that the Hotel’s convenient location was of great benefit to you. Kings Park is really lovely at this time of year and a very pleasant easy walk from the Hotel; so glad you managed to experience it.

We hope to see you again in the future. Safe travels.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

I have stayed at Hilton and Conrad hotels all over the world as an HHonors Gold member. This place is simply the worst of the lot.

The only redeeming feature is that the check in staff are friendly, that's it.

This is the second time in 2 weeks that I have stayed here. Both times no complimentary water,even though I was told it would be in room. Last time I had to make 3 phone calls to chase up, this time I won't even bother.

Upon check in at 415pm I was told that I had been upgraded to a king room with balcony. That just means a higher floor but way noisier. I had to wait an hour as the room was not ready. So after 500pm before I could get to my room. This was a refreshed room and really, it's average. The whole hotel is old and average.

I told the senior customer service manager to have my bags brought up to the room when I got my key. We'll after waiting 30 minutes I went down and just got them myself. No one questioned me I just took the bags. I saw the gentlemen talking to him mate, he looked at me but that was it. Shocking, no security or service at all.

No executive lounge just tops off what is a blight on the Hilton name. Seriously, this property is the worst of the worst. I won't stay here again ever, even as HHonors Gold I will stay elsewhere.

To summarise, the service is abysmal, the property is old and tired,even after the refreshed rooms. It's the noisiest hotel you could ever stay at. The traffic noise is ridiculous.

Avoid at all cost and stay elsewhere. You will thank me for it...

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
6  Thank Russell2374
gmperthhilton, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Dear Chesty1

Thank you very much for your review.

I am naturally very sorry to hear you were unhappy with aspects of your stay and that you have left us with a poor impression.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the issue with the water and for the delay in checking in. I am also very sorry for the poor experience with your baggage. The usual procedure is for guests to provide evidence of their identify prior to releasing bags and this has been followed up with the Concierge Team.

Whilst we note your reluctance to return, we do hope to have an opportunity to change your impression in the future and demonstrate the high levels of service and facilities we are indeed capable of.